- Fixed crushing jaw designed as a door, so that this door can be opened without tools, and fast and easily controllable cleaning of the crushing chamber is possible.
- Reduction ratios of 1:100 and more, with fineness of the finished products of d85 < 2 mm, are possible depending on the particular type concerned.
- The infinitely variable crushing opening can be easily read off the scale attached to the housing and facilitates zero setting depending on the wear of the crushing jaws.
- Crushing jaws that can be turned through 180°, enabling further utilisation in the principal wear area of the smallest opening, and thus almost halving the costs of parts subject to wear.
- Product contamination is reduced by sealed bearings lubricated for life for Types EB 50×40 to EB 200×125.
- Tamper-proof feeding funnel with connection flange for a dedusting plant provided by the customer.
- The laboratory version is designed as a ready-for-connection model with a control system integrated into the housing.
- This also contains a safety monitor for the sample collecting box.
- Crushing jaws are available in high-carbon steel casting, tungsten carbide, zirconium oxide or stainless steel.
DownloadsSample taking and preparation
Sample taking and preparation (rus)
Jaw crushers and roller mills
Jaw crushers and roller mills (rus)
Ask your product inquiry